Sunday, February 7, 2010

Is it really 2010?

WOW! You know it has been a long time since you have posted when you type in the wrong site to get to your own blog.

Since FB came about I really cut back on my blog. I figured I update enough there that I really don't have much to add to the blog.

I have been debating as to what I even wanted to do with the blog. My big idea for 2010 was to blog a new cookie every day this year. Well since it is 2/7/10 and I have not even made one new cookie yet this year, I might have to re-think that idea.

I did set a few goals for my life this year -
  • Spiritual
  1. I would like to study a few different books of the Bible. Starting with James. I bought a study guide and will be starting that on 2/15.
  2. I am finally starting a Bible Study at our church - Premium Roast with Ruth by Sandra Glahn.
  • Physical
  1. My husband & I started a new workout program. We get up every morning at 5 am and workout before he goes to work. We are 6 weeks into and have not missed a day yet.
  2. Eating Healthier - we eat healthy to begin with so basically this was not that big of a change in our lives. We just cut out a few things that seemed to be bothering us now that we have gotten a little older.
  • Family
  1. My kids amaze me at their knowledge of the Bible. This year we wanted to make our prayer time more affective with them. We started a family prayer journal. Teaching and showing how God answers our prayers. They are enjoying being able to highlight answered prayer each night.
  • Business
  1. I really would like to see my business grow this year. I am going to add a few new items - dessert cakes and specials each month.
  2. To get into three more locations and increase our wedding sales.
God has blessed our family the past year and we are looking forwarded to this year and what He has planned for us. My goals might not be what He has for me, but I will continue to seek Him as I go through out the year and see where He has me go with my list.

No comments: