Sunday, June 15, 2008

Father's Day




Fathers Day Present
by: grant (7yrs old)

Fathers day is a day for your dad.
I love you dad because you love us, you pray for us, and you care for us.
God loves you dad because you are special.
God is waching over you because he loves you.
I love you Dad because you are speshol.
You are the best Dad in the younovest. (universe)
You have been the best dad a kid cood ever have.
Your going to have a graet day I now that you love me.
You are speshol Dad.
You are the bestest singer in the world.
You love me Dad.
You are the best Dad in the world.
You are the best gatar player.
Fathers day is a day for your Dad.
Your going to have the best Fathers Day.




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love it. I wonder if Marah wrote her dad a poem...

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Love this! And great picture, too.