Saturday, August 9, 2008

Traveling


We decided at the last minute to leave for our vacation on Thursday night at 8:30 instead of Friday morning. We were all ready and thought - hey lets jump in the car drive about 4 hours and stop and then drive another 3 and stop in to visit with my sister. It sounded so good at the time. 2 minutes into the trip we almost hit a deer, 3 hours into the trip the "check engine" light came on in my very new 2008 Kia, and then once we got into Beckley it took us three stops to finally find a hotel that had a room.

We had a lot of fun spending the day with my sister at her new home in NC. I realized what I want for Christmas now.
My nephew got an ATV for his birthday and I think I had just as much fun as the kids did.


I don't want a Guinea Pig - even though Star was cute and sat with us all day.
We left my sisters house around 8:30pm and headed over to Florence, SC to meet up with my in-laws.

More to come...............

1 comment:

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Wow - Angie's kids are all grown up! How did that happen? Love the picture of you riding the ATV. :)