When I sat down to write out our list of items to take - I started with the most important ones that I knew we would need for the at the beach.
9 Things I have to remember to pack for the beach1. Swim Suites - The only thing my kids will be in all week - why do I even pack other clothes?
2. Beach Towels and Beach Chair - I plan on taking my towel and chair and planting myself on that beach all week and just enjoying watching my kids and husband play in the ocean.
2. Sun Screen - I don't want us to look like "that" family at dinner the first night - all red and everyone gasping as you walk by.
3. MP3 Player - for those walks that I dream that I might get to take.
4. Books - Maybe I will finally get to read one of those books I have had on my list.
5. Camera - for all those great family photos - that I hope I get to be in this year.
6. Wii - for that family fun time in the condo.
7. Sunglasses - which I need to find a new pair. A girl can never have too many sunglasses.
8. Maybe the laptop.......... - To stay in touch with my BFF's back home.
To view more 9 on the 9th visit "Mrs. N over at All that Naz