Thursday, June 26, 2008

Grant-Man

There is always a laugh when you hang out with Grant. One of the things I love about my son - is the joy he brings into my life each day. He is always putting a smile on our faces - whether it is his smile, hugs or his funny sayings.

Just a few things have come up this week that we got a smile from.
  • Grant was helping Michael clear out the back lot and he found a ball - Grant says: You know what they say "losers sneakers, losers sweepers."
  • Yesterday on the way to swim we were listening to a song that goes "Hail, Hail Line of Judah...." . When we got done Grant goes - I love that song - I can keep up with it and sing it all - "HEY, HEY LIGHTENING JUNIOR!"
  • We were car shopping to day and for some reason the guy thought a truck would fit my needs. Grant looks over at him and says: Where are WE going to sit?
Looking forward to what smiles he will give me tomorrow.........................



2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love the glasses!

Katrina @ Callapidder Days said...

Oh my goodness, "Lightning Junior" completely cracked me up!